The team at Coventry University Online know a lot about media in education. They’ve kindly put together some quick PDFs for academics on how to plan for, create and use media in an educational setting.
Click the links here to access the PDFs:
- Concept – Capturing what you’re trying to convey to students
- Structure – Media that tells a story
- Copyright – A practical approach to intellectual property
- Accessibility – 5 tips for making your content more accessible
- Performance – Looking and sounding good
- Recording – Considering the format and tools for capturing video