As a Microsoft Partner university, Coventry staff enjoy full access to the Microsoft 365 suite of tools. There are options for creating all kinds of content from something familiar like Word documents or PowerPoint slides to something you may have not tried before like a Sway presentation or a Forms survey.
All staff have access to these tools right now, so have an explore to see what’s available. Head to www.office.com and sign in with your university credentials. Click All apps to see what’s on offer.
Here are just a few apps and what you might do with them:
- PowerPoint: Design a professional presentation
- Sway: Create an interactive report or presentation
- Stream: Record and automatically transcribe a screen capture or recording of yourself
- Forms: Send your students a survey ahead of a seminar to see what they might need more help with
- Planner: Collaborate with others to assign tasks and plan entire projects – manage a group assessment project
Have fun exploring the different tools you might use in your teaching. If you get stuck, look for the question mark help symbol in the top right corner of the office.com page for more information on the tool you’re exploring.
Firewall Status: Safe for Enterprise accounts This tool is likely to work for learners in countries with more restrictive firewalls but some features may be restricted